Crisis management procedures | Crisis management and communication | Transportation
Preparing organisations to cope with crisis situations.
Several French airports – already equipped with operational procedures for crisis management -wanted to address crisis communication through monitoring, alerting and communication processes adapted to their specific risks.
- • Defining crisis communication procedures;
- • Interviewing key players;
- • Identifying specific issues;
- • Defining a cooperation method between headquarters and branches;
- • Setting alerting criteria;
- • Creating communication tools (including digital)
- • Drafting arguments guidelines on key issues to anticipate crisis;
- • Organising real-life conditions crisis exercises to test multi-site procedures and train relevant employees.
- • Communication protocols tested in real-life conditions and aligned with operational procedures;
- • Ready-to-go key messages to be used within the first minutes of the incident;
- • A well-prepared and confident team.